Take a Look at My Etsy Shop!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My Ouchee!




Last Thursday afternoon, I had surgery on my right foot to fix a hammertoe. Sooo, I've been sitting around for the last 5 days with my foot elevated and iced. Not being able to do much has really cramped my style. Of course, our weather just changed and it's been in the 70's for the last three days. I can't go out and do any gardening at all. It's breaking my heart. I have been able to bead and use the computer by placing myself in a very awkward position. I'm attaching pictures of the "lovely" boot they give you to walk around in. I think it's going to be this way for about 4 weeks, Yuck! I have a wonderful little friend (Fergie) that keeps me company when my husband goes off to do his thing. He's the same light chaser from a previous post.

2 comments:

Dragyn's Fyre Designs said...

Wow! That IS and ouchee :( Just think though, you'll feel better in the long run and your shoes and feet won't hurt anymore. Plus, you got this over with early in the season.

MaryAnn said...

Oh, do I have memories of my foot surgery! I didn't have the toe problem, but I did discover very quickly that the further away you have surgery from your heart the longer it takes to heal! Hope you heal fast and get out to that garden!

MaryAnn

Speaking of the Lampwork Beads I was so interested in

Speaking of the Lampwork Beads I was so interested in
One of my first attempts at using Lampwork beads in my jewelry
 
>