Take a Look at My Etsy Shop!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Featured Items from Bastille Bleu


One of the artists that I purchase lampwork beads from has featured me (PG's Gemspirations) and my daughter, Audrey (Juniper Gems), in her blog. I am so honored to be there. Nikki from Bastille Bleu Designs makes gorgeous lampwork beads in her Milwaukee, Wisconsin shop. Take a few minutes to visit her Etsy shop at http://bastillebleu.etsy.com. I am posting the bracelet I created from her beads in this article.

1 comment:

hotglassbabe said...

Priscilla,
You are such a sweetheart! Thanks for writing this lovely article about me and my shop. I love what you did with these beads.... you are very talented! I check out your shop daily to see what's new. The color combinations you and other jewelry designers use, inspire many of my bead designs. I hope you and your foot are doing well... and that you'll be up and gardening very soon! Happy Easter, my friend! Hugs, Nikki

Speaking of the Lampwork Beads I was so interested in

Speaking of the Lampwork Beads I was so interested in
One of my first attempts at using Lampwork beads in my jewelry
 
>