Take a Look at My Etsy Shop!

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Our ongoing garden saga



Our garden is growing like gangbusters! We are eating our own lettuce now. The tomatoes are reaching for the sky. My carrot seeds are just sprouting. I bought some of those seeds for the little short, stubby carrots. We have raspberries on our vines now. It won't be a bumper crop, but they are all ours (and the birds). Our blueberries really took a hit with moving them last summer and our terrible snow and wind storm last December. I don't think we're going to get much from them this year. They're my favorite!

I just posted some new additions to my Etsy shop. Check them out!

I keep waiting for my daughter to get proficient at lampworking so I'll have another source of beautiful lampwork beads. Check out her shop, http://www.junipergems.etsy.com. She is just learning the trade, but I know she will be excellent at it. She has such a creative mind.

No comments:

Speaking of the Lampwork Beads I was so interested in

Speaking of the Lampwork Beads I was so interested in
One of my first attempts at using Lampwork beads in my jewelry
 
>