Take a Look at My Etsy Shop!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Daughters & Granddaughters



I can't believe what creative women there are in my family. My first daughter now has her own website on Etsy.com -- Juniper Gems. She not only an accomplished and creative cook, but now designs the most beautiful jewelry also.

My daughter-in-law (my only one) has always sewed as long as I have known her, but in the last year or two has opened her own fabric shop online at www.fabritopia.com and designs her own patterns. She does all this and homeschools 4 of her 5 children!

My second daughter just moved all the way across the country from Oregon to Pennsylvania when her husband had a promotion with his company. She is an accomplished cook also and works very hard as an insurance claims adjuster. Her strengths are interior decorating and gardening.

The sunset picture is taken from our deck this past September. We are blessed!

So you can see I have a very creative family.

No comments:

Speaking of the Lampwork Beads I was so interested in

Speaking of the Lampwork Beads I was so interested in
One of my first attempts at using Lampwork beads in my jewelry
 
>